Thursday 17 July 2014

头疼

Today I had quite a bad headache (not self inflicted!) but I still managed to visit the Jade Buddha Temple. A very quiet place in such a bustling city.

Later, I tried some traditional Shanghainese food; fried fish, vegetable and prawn wonton with peanut sauce, a bready pancake (no idea of the name, just saw it on the menu and recognised the Chinese characters for  'Shanghai' 上海, so ordered it) and an icy red bean drink. I think my favourite part of the meal was the wonton. I bravely ate it all, despite my headache. Such a martyr!


After that I took myself back to the hotel for a rest. Tomorrow I will be going to Suzhou, so have an early start at Shanghai Train Station.

Tôi bị đau đầu từ sáng (>﹏<)
Chiều nay tôi viếng thăm một ngôi đền Phật giáo. Nơi đây tràn ngập không khí thanh bình và yên tĩnh.

Sau đó, tôi đã ăn những món ăn truyền thống Thượng Hải: cá chiên và hoành thánh.

Ngày mai, tôi sẽ đi Tô Châu.
Đã đến lúc nghỉ ngơi~

No comments:

Post a Comment