Sunday 13 July 2014

Riddukulously Delicious Ddukbokki

I spent a wonderful day at the World Cup Stadium Park area, in particular Haneul Park, also known as Sky Park, due to being situated on a hill top and therefore closest to the sky. Although wearing sun screen, being close to the sky resulted in me getting roasted by the sun. Luckily I was rewarded with some great views of Seoul.
Bit of a climb, but great views of Seoul.
After cooking myself and returning to the hotel, I arranged to go to a night market with Pil.

One ddukbokki restaurant caught my eye. Ddukbokki is a soft and chewy rice cake in spicy sauce. Mum and Dad - you tried some when we went to Wangfujing market.

Crazy Ddukworld, so named for their ridiculously spicy meals, boasts an impressive range of ddukbokki dishes. As I now resembled a red lobster, it seemed only fitting to try the ddukbokki with seafood.

Thankfully you can choose the spice rating of your meal. I don't mean to brag, but I feel that my spice tolerance is pretty high. However, in the end, I wimped out and went for the least spicy option...and thank goodness! Even this option resulted in a runny nose and welcome gulps of a cold drink.

The ddukbokki we chose came with noodles, egg, squid, mussels, crab and there were pieces of cheese too.

I hope that was not my last ddukbokki feast before I leave Seoul!

Tokbokki điên
Hai ngày trước tôi đã đi đến công viên, có nhiều cảnh đẹp nổi tiếng nhưng mà tôi bị cháy nắng.

Sau đó, tôi đã ăn tokbokki...ngon và cay. Tôi rất thích tokbokki hải sản~

No comments:

Post a Comment